`Ohana Day Event features Tahitian Sounds
”Tahitian Sounds and Rhythms”
with Heifara and Tish
Sunday, September 16
10 a.m. -2 p.m.
Tahitian-born artist and craftsman Heifara Aiamu will demonstrate the craft of making traditional instruments, using plants and other natural materials.
`Ohana Day Events are held every third Sunday of the month, to coincide with one of the weekly `Ohana Day tour offerings.
The Southshore Visitors Center, which serves as the gateway to the McBryde Garden and the Allerton Garden in the Lāwa`i Valley, is located at:
4425 Lāwa`i Road (across from Spouting Horn)
For driving directions, see: Map or Text Directions
For more information on this and other offerings, such as the December holiday craft fair, call 742-2433.
- Save the Date for Christmas in the Garden 2013, 12/01/2013
- Moonlight & Music in the Garden, 09/21/2013
- Breadfruit Festival on Kauai's Southshore, 09/15/2013
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, 05/21/2013
- Artistic Workshops slated as May `Ohana Day Event, 05/19/2013
- Garden Celebrates 25th Mother’s Day Open House, 05/12/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, 04/23/2013
- 'Ohana Day "Double-Header" - Drawing & Dancing, 04/21/2013
- April Lecture about Kampong Creator, 04/18/2013
- Last Day this Year for the Plant Doctor - Southshore Visitors Center, 04/14/2013
Now showing page 1 of 45 | Next Page