Coconut Frond Weaving Demonstration
Southshore Visitors Center
4425 Lāwa`i Road, Po`ipū
Weavers Ku`ulei and William fashion beautiful baskets, fish, flowers, toys, and other creations using the iconic coconut frond.
This is a free family event, part of NTBG's monthly 'Ohana Day Event series held at the Southshore Visitors Center in Po'ipū (across from Spouting Horn) on the third Sunday of each month.
For more information on this free event, contact NTBG's Southshore Visitors Center at (808) 742-2433.
For driving directions, see: Map or Text Directions
Now showing page 1 of 22 | Next Page
- Save the Date for Christmas in the Garden 2013, Events, 12/01/2013
- Moonlight & Music in the Garden, Events, 09/21/2013
- Breadfruit Festival on Kauai's Southshore, Events, 09/15/2013
- GARDEN ACCEPTING INTERN APPLICATIONS, Press Release, 05/20/2013
- Video featuring Hale building to air on PBS Hawaii, Special Announcement, 05/20/2013
- Today Show tapes in McBryde Garden, In the News, 05/14/2013
- Bring Mom to the Garden on Motherís Day, Press Release, 05/06/2013
- 'Ohana Day "Double-Header" - Drawing & Dancing, Events, 04/21/2013
- Last Day this Year for the Plant Doctor - Southshore Visitors Center, Events, 04/14/2013
- NTBG and KCC Special Film Showing April 23, Press Release, 04/08/2013
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.