The course teaches the fundamentals of botanical drawing. No previous drawing experience is required. Students will learn plant parts and their purposes using the wide variety of tropical plants growing in the gardens of the NTBG. Class will study botanical illustrations spanning four centuries in NTBG’s extensive library collection. Saturday field trips will include Limahuli Garden and Makauwahi Cave Reserve.
Full course fee without accommodations is $860. For more information regarding resident and non-resident fees and accommodations, visit http://www.whartdesign.com/hawaii2009.html.
To enroll, call or email (808) 332-7324, ext 207, firstname.lastname@example.org.
One-week sessions and college credit also available.
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Botanical Drawing Workshop at Limahuli, Workshop, 02/15/2013
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- Growing Breadfruit in the Home Garden, Lecture, 09/22/2011
- Revitalizing ‘Ulu - Workshop on Hawai‘i Island, Workshop, 03/12/2011
- Kalo Varieties Identification Workshop, Workshop, 10/17/2010
- Sign up for Botanical Illustration Workshop, Workshop, 07/17/2009
- Mo`olelo Under the Moon at Limahuli - July offering, Lecture, 07/03/2009
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.