Limahuli Garden of the National Tropical Botanical Garden
Saturday, October 6, 2007 - 10:30 a.m.
What's Ono to `O`opu
by Cory Yap of the University of Hawai`i at Mānoa
Explore the diet of the native `o`opu, hear about innovative research methods and learn how you can help keep this precious fish from becoming endangered.
Group size limited; call 826-1053 to reserve your space
Limahuli Hale at Limahuli Garden
5-8291 Kūhiō Hwy., Hā`ena
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Botanical Drawing Workshop at Limahuli, Workshop, 02/15/2013
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- Growing Breadfruit in the Home Garden, Lecture, 09/22/2011
- Revitalizing ‘Ulu - Workshop on Hawai‘i Island, Workshop, 03/12/2011
- Kalo Varieties Identification Workshop, Workshop, 10/17/2010
- Sign up for Botanical Illustration Workshop, Workshop, 07/17/2009
- Mo`olelo Under the Moon at Limahuli - July offering, Lecture, 07/03/2009
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.