Ark of Taste dinner at The Kampong
A benefit dinner with wine pairing & cocktail reception
Thursday, November 29, 2012 - 7 p.m.
James Beard-award winning Chef Michael Schwartz of Michaelís Genuine Food & Drink will prepare a menu celebrating ingredients native to South Florida. Michaelís has achieved recognition as a genuine contributor to the quality, authenticity, and sustainability of the Miami area food supply.
Proceeds will benefit The Kampong and the Slow Food Miami Edible School Garden program.
Tickets may be purchased online at:
Last yearís dinner sold out several weeks before the event.
If you are not able to attend and wish to contribute to The Kampong, email email@example.com or call (305) 442-7169.
Now showing page 1 of 8 | Next Page
- Bali Ha`i at The Kampong, Events, 04/14/2013
- New Book on Kampong Describes 1,400+ Plants, Publications Announcement, 04/14/2013
- Final Days to Buy Tickets for Bali Ha'i at The Kampong, Special Announcement, 04/08/2013
- Available for Weddings & Private Events - South Florida, Special Announcement, 02/21/2013
- Jazz Under the Stars at The Kampong, Events, 02/10/2013
- Scientific Symposium on Tropical Rhododendrons, Events, 02/02/2013
- National Tropical Botanical Garden Honors Scottish Botanist, Press Release, 01/09/2013
- Local Rotary Club to Help Kampong After-School Program, Special Announcement, 01/09/2013
- Special Tours at The Kampong during Royal Poinciana Fiesta, Events, 01/01/2013
- Botanical Illustration Course at The Kampong, Special Announcement, 12/07/2012
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.