“Florida Icons: 50 Classic Views of the Sunshine State”
by Roger Hammer
award-winning naturalist, photographer and author
Discover a fantastic key lime pie recipe, the river in the famed Stephen Foster song, and what makes Apalachicola oysters so tasty through the stories behind some of Florida’s best-known and loved features - a fun and fact-filled presentation.
Thursday, January 19
Dessert Reception begins at 6:30 p.m.
Lecture begins at 7 p.m.
Free to Fellows and Kampong Members; General Public: $10 suggested donation
Reservations required - call (305) 442-7169
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- April Lecture about Kampong Creator, Lecture, 04/18/2013
- Plant Exploration: in search of living treasures, Lecture, 02/21/2013
- Great Garden Design, Lecture, 11/15/2012
- Jones’ Lecture on Fairchild in Creation of Everglades National Park, Lecture, 05/16/2012
- Wayside Trees of Tropical Florida by David Lee, Lecture, 03/15/2012
- Fairchild's Canary Islands explorations topic of lecture, Lecture, 02/16/2012
- Florida Icons: 50 Classic Views of the Sunshine State - by Roger Hammer, Lecture, 01/19/2012
- Miami: Mistress of the Americas by Jan Nijman, Lecture, 10/10/2011
- Flora of the Pacific Northwest - by Dr. Fayla Schwartz, Lecture, 07/26/2011
- Growing Real Food in Your Backyard - by Chris Rollins, Lecture, 05/19/2011
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.