The Kampong Lecture Series
“The World Grows Round OUR Door”
by David Jones
Mr. Jones, The Kampong’s Curator of Living Collections, brings to life David Fairchild’s story of the history of this fascinating garden. This illustrated talk commemorates the exploits of Dr. Fairchild and the role The Kampong has played in plant introduction.
Reservations are required by Monday, February 15. Call (305) 442-7169 or email email@example.com
6:30 p.m. Reception; 7 p.m. Lecture
Our thanks to Whole Foods for their sponsorship
Free to Garden Fellows and Kampong Members
$20 General Public
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- April Lecture about Kampong Creator, Lecture, 04/18/2013
- Plant Exploration: in search of living treasures, Lecture, 02/21/2013
- Great Garden Design, Lecture, 11/15/2012
- Jones’ Lecture on Fairchild in Creation of Everglades National Park, Lecture, 05/16/2012
- Wayside Trees of Tropical Florida by David Lee, Lecture, 03/15/2012
- Fairchild's Canary Islands explorations topic of lecture, Lecture, 02/16/2012
- Florida Icons: 50 Classic Views of the Sunshine State - by Roger Hammer, Lecture, 01/19/2012
- Miami: Mistress of the Americas by Jan Nijman, Lecture, 10/10/2011
- Flora of the Pacific Northwest - by Dr. Fayla Schwartz, Lecture, 07/26/2011
- Growing Real Food in Your Backyard - by Chris Rollins, Lecture, 05/19/2011
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.