by Debra DeMarco
Thursday, November 15, 2012
The great gardens of Vaux le Vicomte, Courances, le Chatonnierre, and Chareau deVillandry and how they inspired Longwood Gardens is the focus of this talk. Discover how you can extract design elements for creating your own great garden.
Gates open and dessert reception 6:30 p.m.
Lecture begins 7 p.m.
Free to Kampong Fellows and Contributor Members
General Public: suggested donation of $10
Please RSVP to (305) 442-7169
Now showing page 1 of 3 | Next Page
- April Lecture about Kampong Creator, Lecture, 04/18/2013
- Plant Exploration: in search of living treasures, Lecture, 02/21/2013
- Great Garden Design, Lecture, 11/15/2012
- Jones’ Lecture on Fairchild in Creation of Everglades National Park, Lecture, 05/16/2012
- Wayside Trees of Tropical Florida by David Lee, Lecture, 03/15/2012
- Fairchild's Canary Islands explorations topic of lecture, Lecture, 02/16/2012
- Florida Icons: 50 Classic Views of the Sunshine State - by Roger Hammer, Lecture, 01/19/2012
- Miami: Mistress of the Americas by Jan Nijman, Lecture, 10/10/2011
- Flora of the Pacific Northwest - by Dr. Fayla Schwartz, Lecture, 07/26/2011
- Growing Real Food in Your Backyard - by Chris Rollins, Lecture, 05/19/2011
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.