This year’s program runs from August 30-November 5. The Horticultural Internship is one of the longest running educational programs in the history of the NTBG organization. This is a work-study experience for college- and university-level students interested in horticulture, botany, ethnobotany, conservation, or science-related fields. The course, conducted at NTBG’s Hawai‘i gardens, will help guide students in making informed decisions regarding their future academic and career paths. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable, practical experience and is designed for motivated individuals who have a desire to improve their knowledge and skills.
For further information and to download an application, visit the Courses & Internships page of the NTBG website at courses.ntbg.org
Now showing page 1 of 5 | Next Page
- Today Show tapes in McBryde Garden, In the News, 05/14/2013
- Botanical Illustration Workshop at Kahanu Garden, Events, 03/18/2013
- Archaeology/paleoecology field school runs this summer, Special Announcement, 02/08/2013
- `Ulu Cook-off, Tours during Aloha Festivals, Events, 10/27/2012
- 10/20 Breadfruit Trees Distribution to Windward O`ahu Community, Press Release, 10/22/2012
- “Seeds of Hope” film showings in Hawai`i, Special Announcement, 10/18/2012
- Breadfruit Festival Goes Bananas - on Hawai`i Island, Events, 09/29/2012
- NTBG and KCC Present Lecture by Australian Naturalist, Press Release, 09/12/2012
- Breadfruit Institute Director Live on Hawai`i Public Radio, Special Announcement, 09/07/2012
- Breadfruit Workshop at Bishop Museum, Events, 03/17/2012
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.