Botanical Illustration Workshop
March 18, 2013 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at Kahanu Garden
$20 per person
Natural science illustrator Sharon Birzer will help students develop observation skills and connect with nature through this ‘art in the garden’ workshop. Ms. Birzer serves as a teaching artist at Seattle Pacific University and Frye Art Museum, and has been an illustrator for the Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture at the University of Washington.
Participants will use mixed media, including graphite, pen and ink, and watercolor; provide own materials and bring lunch.
To register or for more information:
Kahanu Garden - (808) 248-8912 or email: KahanuVP@ntbg.org
Hāna Arts - (808) 248-7569 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now showing page 1 of 5 | Next Page
- Video featuring Hale building to air on PBS Hawaii, Special Announcement, 05/20/2013
- Today Show tapes in McBryde Garden, In the News, 05/14/2013
- Botanical Illustration Workshop at Kahanu Garden, Events, 03/18/2013
- Archaeology/paleoecology field school runs this summer, Special Announcement, 02/08/2013
- `Ulu Cook-off, Tours during Aloha Festivals, Events, 10/27/2012
- 10/20 Breadfruit Trees Distribution to Windward O`ahu Community, Press Release, 10/22/2012
- “Seeds of Hope” film showings in Hawai`i, Special Announcement, 10/18/2012
- Breadfruit Festival Goes Bananas - on Hawai`i Island, Events, 09/29/2012
- NTBG and KCC Present Lecture by Australian Naturalist, Press Release, 09/12/2012
- Breadfruit Institute Director Live on Hawai`i Public Radio, Special Announcement, 09/07/2012
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.