The Breadfruit Institute and the Hawai`i Homegrown Food Network Ho`oulu ka `Ulu - Revitalizing Breadfruit in Hawaii, is presenting a breadfruit (`ulu) workshop.
Celebrate all things `ulu in this educational workshop which explores the cultural and botanical aspects of this essential Polynesian food staple through lectures, cultural demonstrations, and an `ulu plate lunch.
Saturday, March 17
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Bishop Museum, Honolulu
To reserve workshop space or purchase a lunch ticket, call (808) 847-8296.
Now showing page 1 of 21 | Next Page
- Save the Date for Christmas in the Garden 2013, Events, 12/01/2013
- Breadfruit Festival on Kauai's Southshore, Events, 09/15/2013
- GARDEN ACCEPTING INTERN APPLICATIONS, Press Release, 05/20/2013
- Video featuring Hale building to air on PBS Hawaii, Special Announcement, 05/20/2013
- Today Show tapes in McBryde Garden, In the News, 05/14/2013
- Garden Celebrates 25th Motherís Day Open House, Events, 05/12/2013
- Bring Mom to the Garden on Motherís Day, Press Release, 05/06/2013
- 'Ohana Day "Double-Header" - Drawing & Dancing, Events, 04/21/2013
- Last Day this Year for the Plant Doctor - Southshore Visitors Center, Events, 04/14/2013
- NTBG and KCC Special Film Showing April 23, Press Release, 04/08/2013
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.