Haunted Garden & Monster Shindig
in the Lāwa`i Valley Gardens
of the National Tropical Botanical Garden
Sunday, October 30, 2011
A free family fun event
- What lurks in the roots of the Jurassic trees?
- Mad Scientists
- Haunted House
- Play Croquet with the Queen of Hearts
- Pirates and Mermaids
- and much more!
Kids - wear a costume for an added surprise!
Trams into the Valley depart from the Southshore Visitors Center
for your walking tour of the Haunted Garden:
First tram boarding: 10 a.m.
Last person in line: 1:30 p.m.
Last tram out of valley: 3:00 p.m.
The Southshore Visitors Center is located at:
4425 Lāwa‘i Road, Po`ipū
For driving directions, see: Map or Text Directions
This event is in lieu of our regular `ohana day at the southshore gardens.
Now showing page 1 of 21 | Next Page
- Save the Date for Christmas in the Garden 2013, Events, 12/01/2013
- Breadfruit Festival on Kauai's Southshore, Events, 09/15/2013
- GARDEN ACCEPTING INTERN APPLICATIONS, Press Release, 05/20/2013
- Video featuring Hale building to air on PBS Hawaii, Special Announcement, 05/20/2013
- Today Show tapes in McBryde Garden, In the News, 05/14/2013
- Garden Celebrates 25th Mother’s Day Open House, Events, 05/12/2013
- Bring Mom to the Garden on Mother’s Day, Press Release, 05/06/2013
- 'Ohana Day "Double-Header" - Drawing & Dancing, Events, 04/21/2013
- Last Day this Year for the Plant Doctor - Southshore Visitors Center, Events, 04/14/2013
- NTBG and KCC Special Film Showing April 23, Press Release, 04/08/2013
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.