”Tahitian Sounds and Rhythms”
with Heifara and Tish
Sunday, September 16
10 a.m. -2 p.m.
Tahitian-born artist and craftsman Heifara Aiamu will demonstrate the craft of making traditional instruments, using plants and other natural materials.
`Ohana Day Events are held every third Sunday of the month, to coincide with one of the weekly `Ohana Day tour offerings.
The Southshore Visitors Center, which serves as the gateway to the McBryde Garden and the Allerton Garden in the Lāwa`i Valley, is located at:
4425 Lāwa`i Road (across from Spouting Horn)
For driving directions, see: Map or Text Directions
For more information on this and other offerings, such as the December holiday craft fair, call 742-2433.
Now showing page 1 of 21 | Next Page
- Save the Date for Christmas in the Garden 2013, Events, 12/01/2013
- Breadfruit Festival on Kauai's Southshore, Events, 09/15/2013
- GARDEN ACCEPTING INTERN APPLICATIONS, Press Release, 05/20/2013
- Video featuring Hale building to air on PBS Hawaii, Special Announcement, 05/20/2013
- Today Show tapes in McBryde Garden, In the News, 05/14/2013
- Garden Celebrates 25th Mother’s Day Open House, Events, 05/12/2013
- Bring Mom to the Garden on Mother’s Day, Press Release, 05/06/2013
- 'Ohana Day "Double-Header" - Drawing & Dancing, Events, 04/21/2013
- Last Day this Year for the Plant Doctor - Southshore Visitors Center, Events, 04/14/2013
- NTBG and KCC Special Film Showing April 23, Press Release, 04/08/2013
Please see the News & Events master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.