Open and Free to the Public
Thursday, March 15, 2007 - 7 p.m.
Hanalei School Cafeteria
A public talk featuring a panel of local experts who will offer a different look at invasive species and how they threaten some of our most important community resources. The panel will include representatives from Limahuli Garden, the Taro Growers Association, and Hanalei Watershed Hui.
(Special Volunteer Opportunities offered March 12 on the south shore, and March 13 and March 17 on the north shore.)
This week in March is Invasive Species Awareness Week on Kaua`i.
Now showing page 1 of 4 | Next Page
- Art of Discovery topic of May 21 lecture at KCC, Lecture, 05/21/2013
- Artistic Workshops slated as May `Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 05/19/2013
- Film Showing at KCC - Joseph Rock in China, Lecture, 04/23/2013
- Prof. Sir Ghillean Prance on Indians of Argentina Rainforests, Lecture, 03/05/2013
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 02/17/2013
- Botanical Illustration Workshop Announced, Workshop, 02/10/2013
- Hawaiian Healing November ‘Ohana Day Event, Workshop, 11/18/2012
- Lord Howe Island - lecture by Ian Hutton at KCC, Lecture, 10/02/2012
- From Seed to Salad Workshop at Headquarters, Workshop, 09/26/2012
- Paint Our Garden - Watercolor Workshop, Workshop, 01/15/2012
Please see the Lectures & Workshops master page for the entire NTBG organization at a glance.
Want to receive this information right when new items are posted to our website?
Sign up for our news feed via email.